Saturday 6 April 2013

Gift for my sister


One day my sister was looking through my cards and was wishing out loud how she would like to swap for some beautiful cards as well,well I couldn't deny my baby sister the same fun I've been having so I've swapped for all the cards above which are all the things she likes.
1. Pussy Willow Easter card from Finland - If you have ever seen a Pussy Willow then you'll know that when the plant blooms it has furry buds. These are plant decorations that are also used for Chinese New Year. My sister was always petting the plant and talking to it and this is such a cute card, note that the ones not in full bloom are sleeping cats.
2. Macaroons from Germany - My sister has always loved macaroons because of the fun colours and much as she'd like to keep one forever, it would rot hence the card. It'll always be there on the wall tempting her ;)
3. Lastly,the ever beautiful Audrey Hepburn: When we went to Rome ,we picked up a black and white poster of Audrey. I also have another card of Audrey with poodles which my sister like so here's one just for her!

No comments: