Monday 15 July 2013

Beaches

I don't love the beach, I don't hate it either but I would be happy enough to go all over Europe without seeing any of it's beaches.
A pity if I really did that. To me it's all the same thing, the sun,the sand,the blue sea with the only difference here being people worship the sun and swim half naked ( or naked)

Since I travel with some lost mermaids that's forever lured by the sea I now have awesome pictures from the different beaches I've come to. Only thing I do since I hardly ever step into the water,oh and the fact that I dont have a swimming suit. For some, people going into the sea is effortless,I on the other hand like being dry as a biscuit :D

Enjoy pics below!

Waterfront Istanbul,enjoying the day with a fellow surfer
A view of Mt Olympus from Epanomi, Greece
Hanioti, Greece
Monterosso, Cinque Terre, Italy
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy
Barcelona, Spain








No comments: